Terms and conditions of cooperation
How to become a Stovaris Partner?
Stovaris (formerly Alstor SDS) cooperates with IT companies. Every entrepreneur willing to start cooperation with us should provide a set of documents confirming their business activity. The documents will be processed and verified in our system. After the verification process is completed, an appropriate agreement will be drawn up in two identical copies – one copy for each party. One signed copy should be handed over to Stovaris. Each new Partner will be registered in the Stovaris database. From the moment of registration, the new Partner will be able to place orders.
Would you like to become a Stovaris Partner?
Fill in the form below, it is the first step to start cooperation. We will contact you as soon as possible and together we will discuss further steps, as well as answer all questions related to the procedure of joining cooperation.
Become our partner
Benefits resulting from joining the Stovaris partnership program
- Access to the latest developments from the world’s leading computer manufacturers;
- Access to current price lists;
- Technical support (both before and after purchase);
- Sales assistance such as project sales protection;
- Access to equipment for testing;
- Arranging transportation to the end customer;
- Access to authorized technical service.