Events & Webinars
This section contains only currently scheduled events. Prior to a scheduled Webinar, our subscribers will be notified by email of the details of the webinars and presentations. A registration form will be available each time before a specific event.
General information about organized webinars
- Participation in the webinar is free of charge.
- Through the Stovaris website, attendees can remotely participate in the online training and conference.
- After passing the registration process, the participant receives to the indicated e-mail address a link to the page with the training.
- According to the schedule sent by e-mail, the participant by opening the received url goes to the training site. Entering the site, he participates in it live – he sees the screen with the presentation and the speaker.
- With the chat feature, the user is able to ask questions and participate in the discussion.
- All webinars conducted may be recorded and then published on the Stovaris website and/or all social media sites on the profile of Stovaris Sp. z o.o. (e.g. Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube).
- A sufficient condition to participate in the webinar is a correctly completed registration form.
Hardware requirements for participating in the webinar
- Before participating in a webinar organized through the GetResponse platform for the first time, users may be asked to install additional software and/or plug-ins.
- In order to properly and fully use the training you must have a device with access to the Internet, equipped with a web browser.
- The device should be equipped with speakers (microphone optional) or possibility to connect headphones.
- The GetResponse platform adjusts the quality and speed of the display to your connection, ensuring optimal performance on both DSL and mobile connections.
1.1 Webinars – a type of online training conducted and implemented using the GetResponse platform, which allows two-way communication between the meeting leader and participants, using virtual tools.
1.2 Website – the website www.stovaris.pl used for registration of Participants and information about webinars.
1.3 GetResponse – the platform used to conduct webinars.
1.4 The organiser of the webinars available at www.stovaris.pl/aktualnosci/webinaria/ is Stovaris Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at 12 Staniewicka Street, 03-310 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000758346, which is an authorised distributor of the products presented during the webinars in Poland, hereinafter referred to as the Organiser.
1.5 Participant – is any natural person who participates in the webinars (training).
1.6 Registration – is an action taken by a participant in order to participate in a webinar, consisting of a voluntary completion of a form on the website and confirmation of participation in the webinar by clicking on the link sent by the organizer.
- Rights of the Organizer
2.1 The Organizer reserves the right to change the date or cancel the training course in case of random events and for reasons beyond the control of the Organizer. These actions cannot be the basis for any claims from the participants.
- Registration process
3.1 Registration shall be made by properly completing the registration form, which will be made available each time after entering the given webinar topic, on the Website. Confirmation and simultaneous commencement of participation in the webinar shall take place through clicking on the link sent electronically by the Organiser to the e-mail address indicated by the participant in the registration form.
- Processing and protection of personal data
4.1 The administrator of the personal database is Stovaris Sp. z o.o. 12 Staniewicka Street, 03-310 Warsaw.
4.2 The User, by providing personal data in the registration form, declares that:
4.2.1. they are correct,
4.2.2. consents to the processing of the data voluntarily submitted and sent to the Administrator (Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data, Dz.U.Nr 133 z 1997 r.) by the Organizer in order to carry out the webinar service and for marketing purposes.
4.3 Each user has the right to inspect their data, as well as the right to correct them and request removal. For this purpose, please contact us by mail to the address Stovaris Sp. z o.o., 12 Staniewicka Street, 03-310 Warsaw or by e-mail sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.4 Submission by the Participant of a request for deletion by the Organiser of the data provided in the registration form, causes that further provision of the service by the Service is impossible for technical reasons and therefore is equivalent to deletion of the Participant’s account.
5. Participant’s Obligations
5.1 The Participant undertakes to use the Service in accordance with the applicable Polish law, social and customary norms, the provisions of these regulations and the rules of etiquette, and in particular to
a. act in a manner that does not violate the rights of other Participants,
b. not transfer to third parties the right to use the account in the Service,
c. keep under review any possible amendments to these Regulations and become familiar with them.
The relevant records are published on the website stovaris.pl
The relevant records are published on the website stovaris.pl
8.1 The Organizer does not bear any responsibility for any disturbances in the functioning of the Service not attributable to the Organizer or caused by force majeure or unauthorized interference of the Participants or third parties, and in particular for any loss of data stored in it.
8.2 The Organizer stipulates that the trainings presented on the website are of informational character only and the Organizer does not bear any responsibility:
- for any damage caused by inaccuracies in the information provided during the training, not resulting from negligence or bad will of the Organizer;
- for any damages caused by cancellation or postponement of the training;
- for any damage caused by the disclosure of the Participant’s personal data lawfully and with the Participant’s consent.
9.1 Each Participant has the right to file a complaint regarding the functioning of the Service.
9.2 The complaint shall include:
- The name of the person making the complaint;
- Description of the subject matter of the complaint along with the reasons for the complaint;
- Mailing Address.
9.3 Complaints shall be submitted by mail to the address of the registered office of the Webinar Organizer. Filing a complaint is a condition for asserting claims against the Organiser.
9.4 Complaints containing the above data shall be considered by the Organiser within 14 (in words: fourteen) working days of their receipt. Answers to complaints shall be sent by registered mail.
9.5 The Organiser reserves the right to extend the deadline specified in item 9.4. 9.4 in the event that the investigation of the complaint requires additional explanations or encounters obstacles due to reasons beyond the Organiser’s control (equipment or Internet network failures etc.).
9.6 Moreover, the Organizer stipulates that the examination of the complaint may require obtaining additional explanations from the User – the time of providing such explanations by the User each time extends the period of examining the complaint.
9.7 The decision of the Organiser resolving a complaint is final.
- Technical Requirements for Webinars
10.1.A description of the technical requirements can be found at www.stovaris.pl/aktualnosci/webinaria/.
10.2 Technical comments on the operation of the Service should be sent to the following address: email@example.com.
11 Final provisions
11.1 The regulations of this Service are available at the Organizer’s office and on the website www.stovaris.pl/aktualnosci/webinaria/.
11.2 The Organizer reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time, if this will not affect the deterioration of the conditions of participation in the Webinar.
11.3 Persons who do not meet any of the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions or who provide false information will be inadmissible to the Webinar.
11.4 The Organiser shall not be liable for:
11.4.1. Incorrect use of www.stovaris.pl/aktualnosci/webinaria/
11.4.2 Consequences of improper use of www.stovaris.pl/aktualnosci/webinaria/ by Webinar Participants.
11.4.3. Interruption of access to www.stovaris.pl/aktualnosci/webinaria/
11.4.4. Improper use of the GetResponse platform by the Participant.
11.5 By sending the registration form the Participant confirms that he/she agrees to the Webinar rules contained in these Terms and Conditions.
11.6 In matters not regulated herein, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
11.7 The Regulations shall come into force on 1.04.2019.