Goods purchased from Stovaris Sp. z o.o. (formerly Alstor SDS Sp. z o.o.), having the guarantee of the Manufacturer having a network of authorized service points in Poland, should be claimed directly in these points.
The addresses of the relevant service centres are listed in the “Warranty and guarantee period table“.
Some of the goods we sell are covered directly by our warranty.
The following are the general terms and conditions of the warranty provided by Stovaris Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as “Stovaris“):
- Stovaris guarantees the goods sold for a period no longer than the period stated in the “Table of Guarantee and Warranty Periods”, published on the website www.stovaris.pl.
- The warranty covers liability for defects in the goods.
- The warranty is excluded if the Purchaser knew about the defect at the time of receipt of the purchased goods.
- Complained goods may be delivered personally or sent by the Purchaser, at his risk and expense, to the registered office of Stovaris.
- Sending defective goods to Stovaris must be arranged in advance with the Stovaris Service Department.
- The Stovaris Service Department will confirm acceptance of your request by assigning a special number (RMA No.).
- Stovaris undertakes to resolve complaints within 14 (in words: fourteen) days, calculated from the moment of receiving defective goods. Exceptionally, this period may be extended if it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of Stovaris.
- A complaint may be handled in one of the following ways:
- remedy the defect,
- replacement of the goods with identical goods free of defects,
- exchange of goods for another one with not worse parameters in case the production of the advertised product is finished,
- withdraw from the transaction and return the amount paid for the goods.
- After settling the complaint, the goods may be released at Stovaris’ office or sent back to the Buyer, in which case the cost of transport is covered by Stovaris.
- The buyer has the right to choose how to collect the goods.
- The goods should be received by the Purchaser within 2 (in words: two) months counted from the date of settling the complaint.
- After the expiry of this period, Stovaris shall be entitled to liquidate the goods without payment of any compensation.
- The complaint procedure does not include: hardware and software installation and maintenance.
- The warranty does not cover goods:
- naturally consumable items, i.e. consumables,
- with damaged seals of Stovaris or Manufacturer,
- with unreadable serial numbers,
- incompatibilities resulting from technical changes, innovations and standards after the date of sale,
- improperly used, maintained or stored,
- mechanically, electrically, thermally or chemically damaged,
- delivered to Stovaris without proper security.
- Stovaris is not responsible for any damage caused by loss of data on media and storage devices.
- Stovaris shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special damage of any kind (including unlimited loss of profit or any financial loss) that might arise from the use or inability to use the goods. Also excluded is any liability that might arise from third party claims.
- In the case of an unjustified complaint, Stovaris may charge the Purchaser with the costs of settling the complaint.
- Stovaris has the right to choose how to handle the complaint.